The first few levels of my pedigree chart are shown below. All the families have been researched with greater or lesser degrees of sucess.
The main areas of family history research have been into the primary families, as below.
- Youle - this family has been traced back to Mathew Youle Maltster, who married in Sheffield in 1656
- White - traced back to Thomas White born circa 1793, Moorhouse, Notts.
- Marrison - Marrison this family has been traced back to GUY (GUIDO) Marrison born. ca 1527 Finningly. There is a major related branch of the family in the US see - William Marrison b. 1 Sep 1814, Rotherham d. 11 Oct 1865, New Lyme, Ashtabula, Ohio
- Barker - traced back to John Barker born circa 1620 Norton? (Sheffield)
- Morton - traced back to Thomas Morton born at Eyam ca 1610
- Hartley - traced to Henry Hartley (Circa 1600 - Circa 1660) Sheffield.
The details for these family histories are now been maintained on WorldConnect, see:-
exy Database .
The first few levels of my wife's pedigree are also shown, these lines have also been researched to some degree.
The main areas of family history research have been into the primary lines, as below.
- Broughton - Little Bowden, Northamptonshire
- Gardiner - Dublin & Gillingham (Kent)
- Rolt, - Kent, Belfast & USA
- Bunn - Shoreditch & Plumbstead
The details for these family histories are also been maintained on:-